The State of Origin corporate suites always offer guests a very intimate experience of the game. They come with a great deal of inclusions that assure guests premium entertainment. In order for you to enjoy the best State of Origin hospitality, it is important to choose the best package that is pocket-friendly and which also guarantees you good value for money. Southern Cross Sports Marketing offers some incredible corporate suites packages for guests planning to attend the State of Origin. Here is an overview of some of the packages and the kind of State of Origin hospitality that you can expect during your visit here –
State of Origin I – The Captain’s Club
This is the Holden State of Origin which will take place in the League Legends Bar on 27th May, 2015 at the ANZ Stadium. Here you can experience true State of Origin hospitality and guests will experience unique hospitality and premium quality entertainment options in the first game of the State of Origin series. You can enjoy the VB New South Wales and Queensland Maroons game from unique surroundings with plenty of excitements. This package comes with plenty of inclusions including the following:
· Platinum corporate seating venue
· Get Meet and Greet opportunities with some of your favorite legends of the Origin.
· There is a business card draw with which you could win lots of prizes.
· Enjoy live entertainment at the venue by celebrity MCs and a list speakers that range from the Origin legends to a host of invited guests
· A cocktail function pre- and post match that along with a delicious gourmet menu, premium beers, a rich list of premium wines as well as soft drinks.
· After premium entertainment at the Captains Club, guests can depart for the ANZ Stadium for the matches. After the matches, guests can return to the League Legends Bar where they can proceed with the post-match functions.
· You can book the AFL Corporate packages for the Captains Club by sending an email to email@example.com. The State of Origin hospitality treat will be concluded one hour after the match.
State of Origin II – Immortals
Happening on 17th June at the MCG, Melbourne, and here is where you can get the ultimate experience of the State of Origin hospitality with the NRL Corporate Packages offered by Southern Cross Sports Marketing. This year’s State of Origin in Melbourne will be held in the iconic grounds of the Melbourne Cricket Grounds. Being the second match in the series where the title will be in the sight of the teams, expect this to be a high stakes much where every team will put in everything win and with the Rugby Union corporate packages, you can catch every detail of the match in great surroundings and with top class entertainment. The Immortals package from the Southern Cross Sports Marketing comes with several perks that you do not want to miss. These include the following:
· A pre-match functions where you will be served some scrumptious menus
· Choose from a selection of Premium Australian wines, beers as well as soft drinks
· Guest speakers from the MC and celebrities
· A corporate car park pass
· Dedicated hostesses/event managers that will cater to your every whims
· Post match function where you can get a close-up look on the review of the game
· Buy the Holden State of Origin march merchandise
· Exclusive access to the site’s Olympic Room where you can get great views of the match
The Forty Twenty Club
This is another gem that you can sample out with the State of Origin hospitality packages. Get the Category 1 pre- as well as post-match seating; gourmet menu and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; live entertainment and business card draws amongst others.